Deportation (Removal) Defense
At Tadeo & Silva, we understand the fear of having a family member in removal or deportation proceedings and that is why we fight relentlessly to help those facing removal from the United States. Call Tadeo & Silva immediately when you have a loved one detained by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE), so that we can discuss the best strategy in helping that person stay in the United States.
Our attorneys have litigation experience in all types of Immigration Court cases, including:
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents (undocumented) and permanent residents (green cards holders)
- Bond hearings
- Adjustment of Status or I-751 Removal of Conditions on permanent residency before the Immigration Court
- U-Visa for victims of certain crimes
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and protection under the UN Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- Prosecutorial Discretion and Administrative Closure
- Motions to Reopen or Reconsider when one has a previous order of deportation
- Stays of Removal when one has a final order of removal
Top Atlanta Deportation and Removal Defense Attorney
If you have no immigrant status in the U.S. and are facing deportation proceedings, few legal defenses may result in avoiding being deported. For example, at one of the initial hearings before the immigration judge, you’ll have a chance to deny or admit charges of removability shown on the Notice to Appear.
In case you deny the allegations, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has to prove that you are removable. Even if it’s decided that you are removable, you have the possibility to submit applications for relief from removal. You may also be eligible for the cancelation of removal which depends on whether you are an undocumented immigrant or a lawful permanent resident with a green card.
If you are facing removal proceedings, you’ll need an experienced immigration attorney who can provide knowledgeable and aggressive representation. Make sure you retain the immigration lawyer who has extensive experience representing aliens before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), as well as immigration and federal courts.
We at Tadeo & Silva Law Firm understand what it’s like to be fighting to stay in the United States. Our immigration attorneys can provide a deportation defense even in the most challenging immigration law cases.